Current Affairs Bizzzzy Quizzzy One!!!
Update 21:50 ,30 Nov 2007::: Due to good response by mail the answers will be published later ..keep on trying!!!
Presenting the current affairs quiz for the week November 19 - 24. Hope you enjoy it.1. Which Indian company last week announced it has bought out US-based jewellery chain Rogers for Rs 80 crore?
2. The century-old FMCG major Amrutanjan, as part of its attempt to become a family-oriented healthcare products company, has changed its name. What will it be known as?
3. Which Indian company has agreed to acquire Natrol, a branded nutritional products company in the US for $81 million (Rs 318 crore)?
4. Which MNC has announced that it will launch its international collection for kids including Tech Sports, Classics, Edge, Metromobility, Core, Sprint fit (boys’ range), Sweets, Dance Academy, Rhythm, Tech Sport and Workout (girls’ range) in India?
5. Hotmail co-founder Sabeer Bhatia last week launched a software which has all the features of Microsoft Office 2007 and it works on the web. What has it been branded as?
6. Which business personality has been named the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2007?
7. Quantum Fund, according to a report last week, has picked up a stake in Future capital Holdings (FCH) from Och Ziff Capital. Which legendary investor is the promoter of Quantum Fund?
8. Which celebrity last week launched her new perfume ‘M’ in Los Angeles?
9. Amazon.com last week launched an e-book reader. What has it been branded as?
10. Which milestone did Tata Motors cross last week?
Send in your answers either in comment box or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Solutions will be published on 30th...So hurry Up!!