Die dry- Quiz Blog

Q.

From the novel Ulysses,

"If you see Kay,
Tell him he may.
See you in tea,
Tell him from me."

A love song from Memphis Slim ,

If you see Kay
Please tell her I say, "Hurry home."
Lord I ain't had no lovin'
Since my little Kay been gone.
If you see Kay,
Please bring her home to me.

These are two instances of encoding. What is encoded??

Ans- if u see kay = 'f''u''c''k'... the word f*** , one of the first instances of the word coming up and somehow.... also the word 'cunt' = "see you in tea"

This is actually an instance of If-You-See-Kay encoding.

cracks- Dhananjay, Nakki

Comments

Nakul PS said…
1)F-U-C-K and C_U_N_T(3rd line) in Ulysses
Dhananjay said…
if u see kay = 'f''u''c''k'... the word f*** , one of the first instances of the word coming up and somehow.... also the word 'cunt' = "see you in tea" ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Another Easy Connect Question