A Single Shot...

Q.

Black,
then,
white are,
all I see,
in my infancy,
red and yellow then came to be,
reaching out to me,
lets me see.
There is,
so,
much,
more that
beckons me,
to look through to these,
infinite possibilities.
As below so above and beyond I imagine,
drawn outside the lines of reason,
push the envelope,
watch it bend.

Put Fundae.

(Get it without googling.... Its very workable the way I'v put it....)

(P.S.- Thnx to Vamsi for this one...!!)

Check the comments for answer.......

Comments

jollyrover said…
This is a song called "LAteralus" by the band tool....

Counting between pauses, the syllables in Maynard James Keenan's vocals during the verses form the first few Fibonacci numbers


(1) Black,
(1) then,
(2) white are,
(3) all I see,
(5) in my infancy,
(8) red and yellow then came to be,
(5) reaching out to me,
(3) lets me see.
(2) There is,
(1) so,
(1) much,
(2) more and
(3) beckons me,
(5) to look through to these,
(8) infinite possibilities.
(13) As below so above and beyond I imagine,
(8) drawn outside the lines of reason,
(5) push the envelope,
(3) watch it bend.

Popular posts from this blog

Another Easy Connect Question